Music could be a key to the Universal energy. Open your mind and make a step towards the unknown. Embrace the unknown and share your experience with us.
Some people believe that ‘authentic’ meditation should only be performed in silence. It is completely up to you. I practice both ways: Listening to sounds of nature may be the best way to replenish your stocks of energy. However, hectic urban life often doesn’t afford us the opportunity to escape to a remote beach or a rural forest for an hour or two. In this case music can act as a key to open the ‘sacred door’ to the soul. Try various things, and choose what works for you the best. Here is a list of a few wonderful options I tied myself.
- Leichtigkeit Des Seins – LDS 5.3 by LDS ROOM on #SoundCloud
2. BABËL▽ Geju – Kudasai Chudes by BABËLIVE on #SoundCloud
3. We Go For Sound : 11 | MoM | May 2016 by Ethereal Kollektiv on #SoundCloud
4. Jati Div at Leveldva by leveldva**| music on #SoundCloud
5. Bonjour Ben | Mandala by Bonjour Ben on #SoundCloud