A while ago we discovered this homemade Nutella recipe. Unlike its shop counterpart, this Nutella chemicals and sugar free. The spread goes very well with rice crackers. Just remember to stop yourself on time.
Yield: 235g, prep time – 5 minutes , cooking time – 5 minutes, total time – 10 minutes
Total calories per 100g: about 620 kcal
Protein – about 15g
Carbs – about 5g
Fat – about 60g
- 170g organic hazelnut butter
- 2/3 tsp of liquid Stevia
- 1 scoop Chokolate whey protein
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 65g sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt (optional)
- Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler to 40-45C.
- Add melted chocolate, sweetener, protein powder, almond milk, vanilla extract & Himalayan salt to hazelnut butter and mix.
- Blend until well incorporated. Transfer to an airtight container or clean jar and store at room temperature for everyday use for up to 2-3 weeks.