This homemade pralinés are mindblowing! It’s sugar and chemicals free. Once made, it can be frozen and stored in the freezer for two weeks, but believe, they won’t last that long!
Yield: about 15 pralinés (Tbsp size), prep time – 5 minutes, cooking time – 35 minutes, cooling time – 3 hours, total time – 4 hours
Total calories per praliné: about 108 kcal
Protein – about 2g
Carbs – about 5g
Fat – about 10g
- 1 cup almond or peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp Stevia sweetener
- 1 ½ Tbsp oat flour
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1/2 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 2 scoop of peanut butter/chock whey protein
- 2 Tbsp salted peanut pieces (optional for decoration)
- Split the vanilla bean down its length using a paring knife and scrape out the seeds
- To prepare the filling, mix together almond butter, stevia, whey protein, oat flour, and add vanilla seeds. Stir until the mixture will become smooth
- Divide the mixture into 15 equal balls and roll them into a ball. Once they are all round, place them on a baking sheet and cool them down for 10 minutes while you melt the chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate chips on a low heat, until the chocolate reaches 40-45C (that’s the best degree for chocolate as, it will give a shiny look to praliné)
- Using a fork, dip each ball into the chocolate and stir to coat. Place back onto the parchment paper. Repeat with remaining balls.
- Drizzle any remaining chocolate over the tops and sprinkle peanut pieces to decorate, if desired.
- Put praliné into the fridge until it gets set.