These cookies are crunchy and delicious! They have no gluten, low in fat and sugar, high in protein, and SUPER easy to make!
Yield: 18 – 24 cookies, prep time – 15 min, cooking time – 10 minutes, total time – 25 min.
Total calories per 1 cookie: about 85 kcal
Protein – about 6 g
Carbs – about 8g
Fat – about 3.5g
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup oat flakes
- 3 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup peanut (almond) butter
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 of a ripe banana (grated)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp of cacao
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare all the ingredients and preheat your oven to 180C degrees.
- Whisk egg whites (don’t forget to add a pinch of salt to achieve better results)
- Add honey and maple syrup. Then mix in peanut butter.
- After the mixture looks solid, add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl: grated banana, flour, protein powder, cacao, oat flakes and chocolate chips. Stir well.
- Drop a spoon of cookie dough onto a baking sheet and flatten it.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove immediately to a cooling rack.