This AMAZING recipe of protein crepes was created by our talented co-founder, fitness model and former competing athlete.
This recipe has been tried and tested by many people and all said the crepes taste amazing! They are light, but filling. They can be eaten warm or cold, take little time to cook and are filled with goodness. You can use various protein filling every day.
Yield: 10-12 crepes, prep time – 10 min, cooking time – 10 minutes, total time – 20 min.
Total calories per portion: about 97.2 kcal
Protein – about 17g
Carbs – about 5-7g
Fat – about 1g
- 1/2 cup oat flour (you can blend oat flakes to the consistence of flour)
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 scoops vanilla/chocolate protein (pick the flavour you prefer better)
- 1 tsp flax seed soaked in water (overnight) and blended with oats
- ½ cup water
- ½ unsweetened almond milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- ½ tsp olive/almond/coconut oil
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (optional)
- Handful of fruits or berries
- If you don’t have oat flour, you can make your own by blending oat flakes in the blender. Don’t forget to add flax seeds to blender
- Add the rest of dry ingredients (protein, salt, baking soda) to the flour and mix well
- In another bowl whisk the egg whites and an egg to one consistency. Add water, almond milk and oil to the mix and stir.
- Then slowly pour the liquid into the flour and keep whisking until the mixture looks
- Grease your frying pan with a little bit of coconut oil
- Mix Greek yogurt with 1 scoop vanilla protein.* Spread the mixture on a crepe
- Cut fruits into thin slices and put on crepes, then roll crepes into roulettes.
- You can eat crepes while they are still warm or cool them in the fridge and have them later
* You can create a mega lean filling by just dissolving casein protein powder with water and spreading it on a crepe.