I’m not a cheesecake lover but this one is simply amazing: low in calories, high in protein, very easy to make, end extremely delicious! When I cook it at home I can’t even notice how quick it’s gone.
Yield: 8-10 pieces, prep time – 20 min, cooking time – about 60 min. Total time – about 2 hours.
Total calories per piece: about 200 kcal
Protein – about 15g
Carbs – about 10-12g
Fat – about 7-10 g
- 1.5 cups crushed crackers
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar free syrup (optional)
- 8 oz light cream cheese (I use 3% Philadelphia)
- 12 oz fat free greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites (2 Tbsp. liquid egg whites)
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 1-3 tsp. sweetener of your choice (I use stevia + 1tsp. sugar free lemon cheesecake syrup)
- Preheat oven to 250 F
- Mix Filling ingredients! Let the mixture sit out in room temperature
- Put the filling mixture aside and start working on the Crust
- Mix crushed crackers with coconut oil, almond milk and syrup
- Put parchment paper into a form and plop the crust onto the parchment paper.
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust
- Bake the cheesecake for 30 minutes at 120C.
- Then bake for 45 minutes at 105C!
- Let it cool COMPLETELY for a few hours/overnight in the fridge to set!
- Decorate with berries, fruits or compote